HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a mere mortal I can not acquire this weapon however here is a link to one for sale
and unless I am ready for the home much sooner than I thought $1,750 is a hell of a price
for this item.

Here is the link and kudos to Mr. Main for having brought this site to my attention and while
looking at the Hk94 for sale there I decided to look around and came across this as well.

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Heckler-Koch-MP7A1-PDW-4-6x30mm-Submachine-Gun-p/hk-mp7a1.htm

·
Registered
223 Posts
To the right of the price is the words "LE / Mil Only - Contact Us."

·
Registered
223 Posts
Right. Which is why HkCHUCK started his post with "As a mere mortal I can not acquire this weapon"..

They're missing a digit in there somewhere. They actually sell for about $11K-$13K currently.
That was in response to someone posting that it is probably an airsoft. That post was deleted.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
They go for 11-13K to actual agencies, or as post-samples to dealers?
Post samples to dealers. They're no longer available as new post-samples as HK has changed to direct-to-customer sales for all Law Enforcement and MIL sales several years ago (screwing the dealer community, thank you HK :69:) which is driving up the prices of post sample HKs. Anyone who is an SOT would be wise to hang on to as many post-samples as their license and Examiner will allow because what is in the system is in the system (post samples transferring among SOTs) and anything newly produced will likely go back to HK once the agency that purchased it is done with it. The pool of post sample HKs is reducing as a result.

Every time I see an HK parts kit it makes me sad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts