HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
50 Black and 15 RAL In stock

There’s several of these on GB with zero bids. Maybe they’re flipped out or people are waiting for the US MR updates.
Even if we ever do get HK USA to give us an updated MR (which I hope we do), it still wont be German made or have a chrome lined barrel. We are also very unlikely to get a short barreled variant here. Which is what I think the attraction is with the 11" model. I wish AU would bring in those 13" MR308

·
HK Shooting Team
2,907 Posts
...and the nearly yellow plastics, unmatched upper, lower, and receiver extension, and that dated HKey handguard. C'mon. That thing is repulsive and the price is laughable.

Ewww. Gross. (n)

View attachment 306060
...and the nearly yellow plastics, unmatched upper, lower, and receiver extension, and that dated HKey handguard. C'mon. That thing is repulsive and the price is laughable.

Ewww. Gross. (n)

View attachment 306060
For someone spending $8k on that means they better get a mental health check! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
LOL. Could import it yourself for MUCH cheaper. All they did was remove the buttstock from a Euro MR223. It's not like these were made as pistols for the US market; If they were, HK-USA would be importing them... Not a 3rd party.

Retail in Germany is in the 2300-2400 Euro range. Thats 2700-2800 Dollars.
There are businesses in Europe that specialize in custom import/export of firearms for retail customers and basically batch ship everything to keep costs down.

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
295 Posts
LOL. Could import it yourself for MUCH cheaper. All they did was remove the buttstock from a Euro MR223. It's not like these were made as pistols for the US market; If they were, HK-USA would be importing them... Not a 3rd party.

There are businesses in Europe that specialize in custom import/export of firearms for retail customers and basically batch ship everything to keep costs down.
I’m surprised a group buy hasn’t been suggested.

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts

I‘d think if it were that easy to get MR223s into the US for a sub-$3K price, there would be a lot more already in the US and prices would be a lot cheaper than $8K. There may be businesses in Europe that deal with exporting firearms, but they still have to be legally imported into the US. Given the problems in importing firearms just from across the border in Canada, I’m skeptical.

·
Registered
19 Posts

So how are you going to buy one in Germany so you can import it in the first place? LOL. Seems Germany has some pretty stringent laws concerning gun ownership. Gun Laws in Germany – German Culture

1 - 20 of 175 Posts