HKPRO Forums banner
61 - 80 of 175 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,491 Posts
LOL I’ll sell you mine and include a slim line stock. These flippers amaze me. I suppose once in a while they hook somebody.
appreciate the offer but have all the MR223A3's I need and want; 1 black 16" and 1, RAL 11". :cool:

Have built a RAL 14.5" A5 upper with authentic A5 stripped upper with a Nefarious barrel and an 11" black MR223A3 upper with 10.4" Nefarious barrel.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
HK has RAL MR556 in Europe- if HK brings them in the bottom will fall out on these.
Dreams are free.
$7,500? Give me a break. Glad I saw this as I'll never purchase a thing from those gougers. Let them rot with it in their inventory,
They will sell every one. Like they always do.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
To suckers with more money than brains.
Only way to get a real deal A3. Different clientele.

Perfect example is this original 33. For Sale: HK33, C&R, Excellent #0470 | DealerNFA

That is a holy grail of HK collecting. Nothing else comes close to an original. Pair that with an original G3 and seek the MP5 for the rest of your life. Some will say $80k is high but I think it is absolutely worth it. I had dinner with 2 industry veterans the other day and they both agreed it is a great price for someone young to hold on to it.

No reason to insult a different clientele.

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
To suckers with more money than brains.
No reason to insult a different clientele.
I dunno...there are certainly some that should be open to insult. There are some super high-rollers here abouts; a few I know personally and a few I've done business with that maintain themselves with a quiet dignity and I respect that; true, they don't deserve that. But then again, they don't care.

But then you've got some low-rent, no-class, new money attention whores that won't STFU, so I say let 'em have it.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Look, I'm as big of an HK supporter as anyone on this forum and I could afford it. However, already owning two MR556's that were both purchased at a normal market value, I say those MR223's are priced for posers and will never be shot.

But agree, if they're so inclined, it is a free country, I just consider it gouging.

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
I just consider it gouging.
I don't disagree, but what would you consider "fair"?

Whether "fair" or not, a legit 416 upper/MR556 lower combo (not assembled from parts) has never been less than $6k; thus, the initial $5500 of the last 16" from the first batch was a "steal" of sorts. Kinda BS that they came back at $8k.

But then again, if we're talking "performance", market price for an MR556 is kinda nuts too.

But hey, people gonna do what they do and it's not just HK:
Green Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel

Makes an MR223 look cheap...especially given this appears to be a parts build...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I don't disagree, but what would you consider "fair"?

Whether "fair" or not, a legit 416 upper/MR556 lower combo (not assembled from parts) has never been less than $6k; thus, the initial $5500 of the last 16" from the first batch was a "steal" of sorts. Kinda BS that they came back at $8k.

But then again, if we're talking "performance", market price for an MR556 is kinda nuts too.

But hey, people gonna do what they do and it's not just HK:
View attachment 308885

Makes an MR223 look cheap...especially given this appears to be a parts build...
I'd say $3,500 - $4,500 would be in line with what I consider reasonable.

I'm done complaining.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
There are members on here that will bend you over and use rusted metal shaft. Just because AU decides to bump their prices and now it’s a no go.

You wanna find some real blood suckers? Place a WTB ad and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Let’s be real if it wasn’t for AU would we have ever seen these imports? At the end of the day it’s all supply and demand, the market will set the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 175 Posts