HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second time shooting this since I purchased the upper from someone here.

I won't call him out, but I'll mock him thus - In the immortal words of the late 20th century philosopher Nelson, from the Simpsons: HA HA!

I will get a pic of the gun. Very basic setup. ACOG Ta01-NSN on a LaRue mount, with Lancer Carbon Fiber handguards. DPMS lower with a sopmod stock that pulls my goatee hairs out.

---------

The first five were at 100Y. POA was the center white.

Text Font Design Art

I shoot long range comps a lot so I get suspicious.

"I've seen a rogue milk & honey group before... Two hundred yards will tell the real story..." I sez. 1MOA right on the good old ACOG.

Font Circle

The load is depicted in the photo, but I want to caution anyone that it is above book and I worked up to make sure it ran fine in the gun. It's definitely snappy.

The gun's telling me it's overqualified, and needs a job throwing longball. I need to put it on a chrony and see if that adds up. This load is over 2800 from my 18" DI.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks,

I did what I said I would. My DMR gun wound up busted for the third match of a 3 match series, so I cross-decked the scope to the HK upper. Added a Thunderbeast 223CB suppressor, and shot the third match with it.

It has a Lancer Sytems carbon fiber HG (which is excellent), Nightforce ATAC-R in an AD mount, RRA 2 stage trigger, and a specter gear sling.

I took second place in both the final and the series overall in DMR class.

The gun shoots. It shoots really well, and when my other gun is back up, this thing is going to dominate in the RECCE class once the ACOG goes back on and the bipod comes off.

It's nickname is "El Gato SpectaculaRRR" The black tape is there to prevent the VLTOR stock from pulling all my beard hair out.

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Air gun Text Wall Font Line Design Text Graphic design Font Line Illustration

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Making me think hard about snagging that MR556 upper out of the LGS case. I just have a hard time spending that kind of money and I don't even have my first AR (DI) I'm having built yet. I can't convince myself why I need two 5.56 uppers. Now if HK had a 300 blackout...

·
Registered
975 Posts
Making me think hard about snagging that MR556 upper out of the LGS case. I just have a hard time spending that kind of money and I don't even have my first AR (DI) I'm having built yet. I can't convince myself why I need two 5.56 uppers. Now if HK had a 300 blackout...
I would do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts