HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took My recently acquired and upgraded MR556 to the range today. Shot off my Atlas bipod with remanufactured ammo at 50 yards and FGMM 77grain 223 at 100 yards. Below are the results, overall very happy with this gun after a few hundred rounds. The targets were 3 inch and 6 inch shoot N C.

Attachments

·
HK Shooting Team
2,787 Posts
Stretch it out....you have the ultimate set up....congrats

·
Banned
151 Posts
As you master your fundamentals better, you should be able to tighten your groups up. The MR556 is much better than a 2 MOA rifle, particularly with match grade ammo (which is what HK recommends for the best performance out of the MR556).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stretch it out....you have the ultimate set up....congrats

Looks like a lot of fun shooting at that distance. Unfortunately, my local range only goes to 200 yards. I really enjoy watching all your videos and gun handling skills. I hope to start participating in matches at Universal Shooting Academy.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,787 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun shooting at that distance. Unfortunately, my local range only goes to 200 yards. I really enjoy watching all your videos and gun handling skills. I hope to start participating in matches at Universal Shooting Academy.
Be sure to use your HK's and get some video to share!

·
HK Shooting Team
2,787 Posts
Could I use my MP5K-N or UMP in 3 gun competition? After watching your videos You got me looking at the Dakota Tactical D54-n A4 since it has the longer barrel.
Pm sent

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice set up. Are they KAC BUIS? What mount are you using to clear the BUIS?
I switched the sights to KAC micro's, I prefer them to most other BUIS. You don't need any type of tools to adjust them and they are extremely solid. I mounted my scope using a Larue SPR 1.5 mount. Solid mount and keeps zero when removing and reattaching.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there. I'm new here but a long-time AK/AR enthusiast.

You mentioned Geissele - which trigger did you get???

My favorites are the big DMRs and the Super Dynamic series.

Crash

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
As you master your fundamentals better, you should be able to tighten your groups up. The MR556 is much better than a 2 MOA rifle, particularly with match grade ammo (which is what HK recommends for the best performance out of the MR556).
Any ammo that works best than others?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts