HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not a big deal, but I figured I would post this before some one else finds this out and starts a fuss over it.

IF you change out the factory MR556 trigger group AND you continue to use the factory MR556 ambi-selector, you can NOT return the weapon to "Safe" with the bolt locked to the rear. I haven't examined it closely (because I don't really care), but I have no doubt it is due to the differences in the factory selector for atypical MR556 fire controls.

For the record, I am using the ALG tuned milspec trigger groups.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
IIRC, It's a combination of the safety axle and trigger. Split these two up and the entire operating system changes.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Actually, a few ALG triggers were found to have this problem irrespective of the selector lever. I believe they fixed these with smaller diameter pins.

·
Registered
346 Posts
It's not a big deal, but I figured I would post this before some one else finds this out and starts a fuss over it.

IF you change out the factory MR556 trigger group AND you continue to use the factory MR556 ambi-selector, you can NOT return the weapon to "Safe" with the bolt locked to the rear. I haven't examined it closely (because I don't really care), but I have no doubt it is due to the differences in the factory selector for atypical MR556 fire controls.

For the record, I am using the ALG tuned milspec trigger groups.
I have understand why, the factory selector have the cilynder all with same sizem, instead the diameter of aftermarket is different, in the middle have smaller diameter, i'm sure the reason is that for which the selector scratch is hard to move when the bolt is open

factory

---------

Aftermarket

·
Registered
346 Posts
I try with Battle Arms selector, and we will see

·
Registered
346 Posts
News, battle arms run perfect, will buy that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts