HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used any drum mags with this? A lot of my primary weapons are AK's and are a considerably lighter than my 556, but with the addition of a drum mag I might want to consider some Exoskeleton suit. :wink: It would seem to add a boatload of weight to an already hefty platform. Secondly, if someone has the arms of Mr Universe, how's the reliability of any of the aftermarket drums?

·
Vendor
8,218 Posts
Because of the European angle of the MR556/HK416 magwell, I am not familiar with a drum that is available yet for these firearms. XS Products, maker of the popular X-91 (and others), is currently in later stages of R&D for their MR556/HK416 compatible drum. If you want a drum system, theirs is going to be the one to get.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
12,124 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
You can use Beta with SAW "tower" for HK. At least this is what guys from Armatac advised me to make Korean "beta" to work with my HK.

·
Vendor
8,218 Posts
Armatac has a drum with euro mag well accommodation.
Products | Armatac Industries, Inc.
150 is somewhat heavy. I have one of the older ones and it does fit on my 416.
Good to know, thx for the link. Not a fan of the double drum though... can never find an easy way to hold the firearm. That's why I never bought a C-beta. I suppose for prone/bi-pod operations it would be good, but for shoulder-fire... faggettabaaadit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.