HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
We still don’t know if this is good or bad news. Definitely a year that no one can predict!

·
Premium Member
3,455 Posts
just some marketing BS to justify their lack of availability and high prices.
Prices have always been high and availability not great even before the “limited” tag. HK usually doesn’t need marketing gimmicks. Their products sell just fine on their own merits.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
just some marketing BS to justify their lack of availability and high prices.
Oh, you like that long stroke? :biggrin:

PWS. The only other long stroke out there, AFAIK, all the others are short. $3500 vs.$2200. Oh, you want a pistol with a brace? Easy-peasy.

I've had a MK110 since about 2012 or so. Never a hiccup. Thousands of rounds. Most with a can on it. You might get an H&K 5.56 to beat it on a max rounds endurance test, but I think it might be a mistake to be willing to put money on it. ALL American made too.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/PWS-MK114-AND-111-MOD-2-TEST-AND-REVIEW-10-000-ROUNDS-OF-HELL-/126-719300/

·
Registered
27 Posts
You’ll be lucky to pick up anything after this years election. If you do, it probably means you’re rich as prices will soar.
Yeah I know. It all depends on who wins. If it goes one way prices will double overnight, and I won't be able to get anything else. But if it goes the other way, we all better all have money in December to take advantage of the glut of cheap barley shot used guns that will be for sale.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts