HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
Gettin' dangerously close to what you fella's forked out for those Semi-only 416 lowers, isn't it?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Gettin' dangerously close to what you fella's forked out for those Semi-only 416 lowers, isn't it?
If memory serves me right those went for well over the $12,000 mark and was for complete guns. I've never seen any of the lucky few who snatched those up part with just the lowers, though I do remember the complete guns going for over the $12K mark and then there were the ones that were a bit lesser in value that had the "SF" marking next to the 416 D and those didn't demand the higher premium like the ones that didn't bare the SF markings. And I believe all of those lowers had M16 style fire control pockets in them as well just minus the glory hole.

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
If memory serves me right those went for well over the $12,000 mark and was for complete guns. I've never seen any of the lucky few who snatched those up part with just the lowers, though I do remember the complete guns going for over the $12K mark and then there were the ones that were a bit lesser in value that had the "SF" marking next to the 416 D and those didn't demand the higher premium like the ones that didn't bare the SF markings. And I believe all of those lowers had M16 style fire control pockets in them as well just minus the glory hole.
There were stripped lowers sold from that SF batch. A couple here have them as well as Vickers. $2k+ for a stripped lower from what I remember

·
Premium Member
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There were stripped lowers sold from that SF batch. A couple here have them as well as Vickers. $2k+ for a stripped lower from what I remember
And I've seen a couple of those change hands for roughly $25K

·
Premium Member
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I give up.....does this mean I should put my MR556A1 up for sale or what? It seems as though everyone is forgetting that an A3 model is coming very soon.
I wouldn't. I've got mine set up to drive tacks at 100 yds. Took too long to get everything just the way I like it. Keep it....and shoot it.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Imo $1,800 is $600 way to high for the lower. At the $2,250 for the buy it now, its ridiculous! We have news that more MR556's will arrive (relatively) soon and the prices will (hopefully) come back down and normalize.

·
Premium Member
3,526 Posts
Don't add words into my remarks when you quote me, it shows off just how much of a tell you are as I said nothing about a rollmark and you have no clue what you are talking about!!

Rollmark, Now that is funny....
Well, then share with us the non-superficial differences between the stripped SF lower and stripped MR556 lower...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.