HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I guess I waited to long and miss out looks like the supply has dry up on these and ones that are left are out of my range 3300K to 4K so just going to have to wait it out..
Such a bummer

·
Super Moderator
6,068 Posts
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I barely, and I mean.....BARELY got my MR762......and one of the last couple left. So.....I feel your pain. I paid a few hundred more than I should have, and pulled money from a painful place to do it. But, getting one was priority.

Hopefully the election goes our way, and the prices come down fast. But there's no telling at this point.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,194 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
If Hillary gets in office, mine will be for sale fo $7-$8k....
Unless she signs an Executive Order outlawing all transfers of Assault Weapons.

Yes I know that isn't likely but in a couple of years the Dem packed SCOTUS under Hillary will rule them illegal in any event.

·
Banned
2,002 Posts
Unless she signs an Executive Order outlawing all transfers of Assault Weapons.

Yes I know that isn't likely but in a couple of years the Dem packed SCOTUS under Hillary will rule them illegal in any event.
Nothing is unlikely don't forget Obama will be in power to use executive orders at that point for gun control as well so they won't even wait until she's in office and he'll use them and then she's talking about putting him on the Supreme Court **** we're all going to be in deep crap if that happens!!!

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
"Too much"?

It is a totally relative question.

Right now it is virtually impossible to find anything other than a MA compliant model of this rifle. Is $500 more worth it to a person who wants one like it?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Totally subjective.
Proof to above statement as that MR is now Sold!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Since you missed the boat buy something from another manufacturer and spend the left over money on ammo. Things are only going to get worse up to the election and if Hillary wins it will be too late for pretty much everything.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts