HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want everyone to know the MR556 went up $300.00 wholesale the price we sold them for a week ago off the shelf was $2599.99 where I work I looked at it today and the gun is repriced at $2959.99 I just wanted everyone to know that whats one to buy it before they are marked up at all gun shops

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Hmm, that's potentially not good news for those waiting for the MR762s to drop in price.

·
Premium Member
8,625 Posts
I just want everyone to know the MR556 went up $300.00 wholesale the price we sold them for a week ago off the shelf was $2599.99 where I work I looked at it today and the gun is repriced at $2959.99 I just wanted everyone to know that whats one to buy it before they are marked up at all gun shops
Prices to dealers went up late last year. Any that are for sale near the $2450 everyone was selling them for were purchased before the increase.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hmm, that's potentially not good news for those waiting for the MR762s to drop in price.
Is there any history on HK pricing that shows a DROP in distributor or dealer pricing from HK? Street price maybe, but at the wholesale level?

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Is there any history on HK pricing that shows a DROP in distributor or dealer pricing from HK? Street price maybe, but at the wholesale level?
Only thing close I can remember is HK offering a discount or rebate at the dealer level for slower moving or discontinued items. Funny thing was, one of those slow moving items that came with a rebate, was the SP-89. Then the bans started to hit.

·
Banned
1,470 Posts
With the elections coming up, I'm not surprised...
Yep, there have been several stories in online news sites in regards to just this. Gun sales are through the roof....parts too. Remember what happened the first year BO was in office...you couldn't even find a stock for an AR15, much less a complete rifle. I suspect prices will continue to increase as manufacturers try to cash in on the FUD that the NRA is currently spreading in their literature. Not saying it's not accurate but one has to wonder if the gun manufacturers are greasing the palms of the NRA to spread FUD to help boost sales. Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist or anything like that...I just find it reminiscent of 3 years ago.

·
Registered
89 Posts
A few years ago HK offered a deal for a short time on Mark 23's. I picked up a couple for $1600 each....retail. Can't remember who I bought them from, maybe Bachman's in Dallas. But that was only a temporary drop in price.

·
Registered
263 Posts
You won't worry about the rifle if you can't afford the ammo. It seems 5.56 and 223 are flying off the shelves right now. On another site I'm on $9k group buys sold out in hours. People are going nuts early for this election, usually it doesn't start until after the primaries.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ha, so are people more worried about Obama or Romney for gun control? :62:

Just kidding, don't answer. Back on topic, I have been noticing the price of the USC fluctuate on Buds as well. Went from just under $1200 when I was first looking (February), to $1208, all the way up to $1550 last week, back to $1299 this week. Who knows WTF is going on.

·
Registered
90 Posts
So did the price on the upper kits go up as well?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The whole HK firearm line went up in price so I would think so we dont sell just the uppers at our gun shop so I'm not 100% on the uppers for sure

1 - 14 of 14 Posts