HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm talking to him but it reeks of a scam.
I offered 850$ he accepted ...said he couldnt take PayPal because he was in a financial bind and the banks would seize his funds....reeks is an understament from the responses I got from him....I notified the mods over there....be very weary

·
Registered
349 Posts
I offered 850$ he accepted ...said he couldnt take PayPal because he was in a financial bind and the banks would seize his funds....reeks is an understament from the responses I got from him....I notified the mods over there....be very weary
Yeah he's a fraud. The photos are of two different MRs and the metadata shows one set is from August and one set is from February. What's the old saying? "If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't"

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, scam.

He has another ad for a P7M13. I emailed him for photos (claims to be from Arkansas but photos are from Vermont) and his email has been flagged several places as a scam.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Yup, scam.

He has another ad for a P7M13. I emailed him for photos (claims to be from Arkansas but photos are from Vermont) and his email has been flagged several places as a scam.
Unreal. That guy was using pictures of my P7M13 that I sold last year. What a total scum bag.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts