HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my MR556 on Saturday and I'm just curious as to what everyone has been receiving in the box from your respective dealer? I think everything is there, but thought I'd ask to make sure.

1. MR556 (duh)
2. front and rear sight
3. Multi tool
4. Manual/warranty instructions/HK decal
5. takedown tool/allen wrench (in stock)
6. 30rd HK maritime mag

Anything missing?

Thanks guys!
Tom

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
That's what I got, also came w sex appeal, the more I hold it the sexier I get , cheers

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
879 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
The case is a little cheesy - The MR762 case is pretty sweet....I wish the MR556 would be as nice. I upgraded at the store to a 511 Tactical case.

My first addition was a Harris bi-pod.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Awww man, I got ripped off...... ;-)

Little known fact "the more HK's you own , the sexier you get ".
Even you grumpy!

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
#8 plastic hard case

And I agree, it's a pretty weak case.

·
Banned
879 Posts
Little known fact "the more HK's you own , the sexier you get ".
Even you grumpy!
I think I musta gotten one of those rare HK lemons.

But, I'm still pretty on the inside......well, at least that's what I tell myself so don't have to cry myself to sleep every night..........

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I know this is a slightly old thread but I didn't think my question warranted starting a new one.

I am getting an MR556 delivered to my FFL this Friday. I see that it has everything listed in the box minus the rear sight diopter screwdriver tool thingy. Is that supposed to come with the NIB rifle or is that something that is extra that I need to order? I called and asked the seller and he said that he did not know if it was included or not as he did not open the cardboard box with all the accessories. He left that intact. He had shipped my rifle already and it was not available to him to open the box for me.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The H K rear sight tool does not ship with the NIB mr556A1. Either order from HK or find HK diopter sight tool online.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
That is what I thought from all the video reviews on YouTube that I have seen. Thank you for the answer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts