HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I held my first 556 today at one of my lgs. That is a mans gun now. I was shocked with the weight on that thing. As heavy as that thing is it still felt great, I could hardly give it back to the guy I just wanted to take it straight to the range. The guy said someone just called and said they were on their way to come and pick it up. So if you just bought an mr556 in the charleston sc area I just fondled and might of drooled on your new rifle.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I would've laughed if it was going to be chango872's rifle but he's from Vegas. Yea, they are a little on the hefty side, even bone stock, then you start adding your sights and all the other goodies and you weigh in a shade over 12lbs! Just weighed it yesterday on a digital scale. But on the flip side, you can run over it w/ a Abrams M1 Battle Tank....well almost.:wink:

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It felt like an abrams in my arms, im used to these little ars and lever actions my sks has some weight but as heavy as that was the balance on it felt great.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
They are a solid build, I am eager to pick one up myself.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Where I'm from you would get beat, don't ever touch a mans ride, woman or gun. :). Go get your own

·
Banned
879 Posts
Louis said:
There are several sacred things in this world that you don't *ever* mess with. One of them happens to be another man's fries.
Just sayin'.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts