HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read earlier this week HK is not getting any more MR556A1 and heard today the same. Seems HK will be importing the A3 sometime Q1 2017. Anyone else heard the same rumor?

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
3Q/4Q 2017 (probably A3 nomenclature--- I previously have mentioned A5)!!! :biggrin:

Tony
I am not sure that will work. The Hillary "common sense" gun laws (ban) are sure to be in effect around then if she also gets Congress. I definitely want one!

·
Banned
2,011 Posts
I have heard some information, actually over a year ago!! To not upset the order of thinks or speculate I have and will keep it to me self!! Let's say it is not new information and timelines have already changed several times sooo...

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well consider the European guys have had the A3 since March 2016, I figured the USA fan base was about due.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
It most definitely will--- Make America Great Again!!! :biggrin:

Tony
We will talk on November 9th. :)

Just hope we can preserve our critical 2nd Amendment right ...as well as many others that are under threat.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Well consider the European guys have had the A3 since March 2016, I figured the USA fan base was about due.

I want the RAL8000, my safe is too full of black.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I want an A3 in RAL. I would really love an A3 in RAL imported as a pistol.... 11.4" barreled 416 upper. Yes please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I've always wondered why you couldn't import them as pistols, 11.5" or 14.5"
Doesn't take HK to do it.
MDW...???

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
I read earlier this week HK is not getting any more MR556A1 and heard today the same. Seems HK will be importing the A3 sometime Q1 2017. Anyone else heard the same rumor?
No more orders are being accepted for MR rifles (5.56 & 7.62) until next year. FYI.... the rifles are built here using a combination of German and US parts.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No more orders are being accepted for MR rifles (5.56 & 7.62) until next year. FYI.... the rifles are built here using a combination of German and US parts.
Thanks for confirming John. Did they mention anything about the A3?

·
Registered
893 Posts
I suppose it would make sense if they were planning on an A3, that they would want to move out all the A1 inventory.
If they are, maybe they'll sell some loose A1 receivers for cheap?
One can hope, right?

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Would this halt have more to do with the move of production from Newington, NH to Georgia?

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Would this halt have more to do with the move of production from Newington, NH to Georgia?
Your logic is not wanted here. We're getting A3s and will not let you tell us otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OR.... HK is 100% focused on the VP9 and SP5K.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts