HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found this last night. They had 4 assembled mags in stock. I bought them. $53.33/ per shipped with a 10% Veteran Discount. There are 44 of these “rebuild kits” in stock. $72.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
They’ve been “in stock for months”. They don’t have them. I ordered MR762 mags in early March and cancelled my order last week because they don’t have them and can’t deliver. You purchased my 4 cancelled mags

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well sh*t. And here I thought I found El Dorado for MR mags.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
So, is it a scam or just bad customer service?
Their CS has been fine as in they’re refund you quickly but they shouldn’t have listed these since they’re not in stock. I ordered quickly when I saw them in March. They had like 99 listed so I grabbed them. I emailed them afterwards and they said they don’t physically have them but that they’re “on the way”. There’s no ETA so good luck.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I canceled the order. I was able to score three from another member.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
website said 4 available so I ordered - if they don’t come in a couple weeks I’ll just cancel🤷🏻 - Nothing ventured nothing gained

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I ordered 2. They aren’t really in stock. Been over a week since I ordered. Still nothing enroute. Was told any day. They have a few more days…

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
You've been Botach'd!!!!

thats what some of us used to call this neat little game of grab a$$ some vendors play. Optics Planet is quite famous for it as well.

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
623 Posts
Just a note about my experience with Optics Planet - If it says back order it is a back order - otherwise I have had a dozen orders in the last two years - timely shipped / easy returns and every shipment has a $15 coupon - so they are one of my main go to suppliers - my 2 cents.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts