HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
All out of stock from the usual sources I have used.

Don't worry, like the UMP mags, I am sure HK will get them in dealers hands in the next 3 to 6 months! Brand new product (I might add in the making for years) and no mags, come on HK, get the house in order!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are in stock? Do you order them from the HK usa page because it doesn't show them in stock. Please post the right net post if it is so. I went to HK usa it didn't even show up

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Need to call HK to order not for sale on WEBSHOP.

Commercial and Law Enforcement Sales (USA)
HECKLER & KOCH
5675 Transport Boulevard
Columbus, Georgia 31907 USA
Tel: (706) 568-1906
Fax: (706) 568-9151
E-mail: [email protected]

They are in stock? Do you order them from the HK usa page because it doesn't show them in stock. Please post the right net post if it is so. I went to HK usa it didn't even show up

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
All out of stock from the usual sources I have used.

Don't worry, like the UMP mags, I am sure HK will get them in dealers hands in the next 3 to 6 months! Brand new product (I might add in the making for years) and no mags, come on HK, get the house in order!
Not really a brand new product. I bought my 20 rounders a year or more ago from the usual places that are now out of stock. The HK417 mags were out there, but I expect there weren't that many and the demand was low since the MR762 wasn't out. Now that the gun is out, I suspect the demand has ramped up and the few that were still around got sucked up pretty quickly and everyone is waiting for a restock.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
I was not referring to the mag as a new product, but rather the gun. People always buy extra mags, nothing new here. That HK is surprised and did not anticipate the demand in itself is a statment. Frankly, I am amazed at how incapable they are of keeping a reliable supply of virtually any part. It is always a crap shoot which is why the "heads up" here is so popular - we all race to buy while we can, knowing we might wait months for whatever it is to be in stock again.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I was not referring to the mag as a new product, but rather the gun. People always buy extra mags, nothing new here. That HK is surprised and did not anticipate the demand in itself is a statment. Frankly, I am amazed at how incapable they are of keeping a reliable supply of virtually any part. It is always a crap shoot which is why the "heads up" here is so popular - we all race to buy while we can, knowing we might wait months for whatever it is to be in stock again.
Thanks I ordered 5 from HK today
lol.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy these mags? Hoping there is a place that has them for low $70s or even cheaper. That might be wishful dreaming.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Cross Creek Guns 71.50. They are a HKPro supporter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts