Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two fold question.

first. I know AR's in 5.56 are kinda funny with their twist rates and what bullet they like. You may find a 1:9 that likes a specific grain weight, and find the exact same model that likes a different one. Is there a grain weight that the MR's like?

Secondly, I ask this question, because while I know that the MR762's will fire .308 just fine, I am wondering if anyone uses Federal Gold medal match 168gr SMK's. That is honestly the only bullet I stock in .308 at the moment. I love that load/bullet, and have more than a few...

·
HK Shooting Team
2,894 Posts
Mine feeds anything! Zero the one you are stocked up on and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,674 Posts
I've settled in on the Federal Gold medal match 168 grain SMK's as it is what has consistently given me the best groups out of my MR762.
Others have worked well, with Hornady 168 grain TAP a close second place.

·
Super Moderator
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've settled in on the Federal Gold medal match 168 grain SMK's as it is what has consistently given me the best groups out of my MR762.
Others have worked well, with Hornady 168 grain TAP a close second place.
And that right there, makes me feel even better....minus the cost of that ammo.....but you gotta pay to play.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.