HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks - I'm looking to get my upper and lower anodized to achieve this general M110a1 look. Any good/proven vendors that people are aware of that can do this kind of work? I'd like to stick with a company that has experience working with HK's and doing these types of conversions. Only one I've been able to find is Black Ops Defense. Thoughts?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I’m getting a upper and lower type 3 anodized by a local shop. I’ll let you know how they turn out. I’m bringing a ral8000 buffer for dye matching.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
@epmonies

SnF Finishing in New Hampshire stripped and clear anodized mine. Its damn close to my 2016 HK OEM G28 Patrol Gen 2 handguard (not quadrail) back in 2019. Ed Hewey was great to deal with. Mine's a 12" assaulter.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey folks - I'm looking to get my upper and lower anodized to achieve this general M110a1 look. Any good/proven vendors that people are aware of that can do this kind of work? I'd like to stick with a company that has experience working with HK's and doing these types of conversions. Only one I've been able to find is Black Ops Defense. Thoughts?

View attachment 299378
apologies for off topic but who is the vendor for the ambi mag release, Thanks, Regards, PeterNNH

·
Registered
126 Posts

View attachment 299378
apologies for off topic but who is the vendor for the ambi mag release, Thanks, regards, PeterNNH

·
Banned
0 Posts
Reactions: TNW
1 - 11 of 11 Posts