HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife is leaving for a trip in early May. With some creative home financing (and storage) I intend to sneak another acquisition into the house. I'm after a 7.62 rifle and have my eye on the MR, but boy do they seem to be hard to come by. Are these discontinued or just occasionally produced?

Regards,

Rakete

·
Registered
227 Posts
You're cheating on her with rifles? Just hire a daily maid service. All kidding aside, these won't be produced until the new factory is done. And even then it will still take a while to pump those out to the vendors. But they are out of this world priced right now. Better off buying a pool.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah - she's dead set against guns. Thinks I have too many already. I don't feel much guilt at all - they all look the same to her anyways. I AM sending her to Ireland so a rifle will hardly approach the cost of her vacation (plus whatever she buys over there).

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,970 Posts
Wife is leaving for a trip in early May. With some creative home financing (and storage) I intend to sneak another acquisition into the house. I'm after a 7.62 rifle and have my eye on the MR, but boy do they seem to be hard to come by. Are these discontinued or just occasionally produced?

Regards,

Rakete
https://www.quietriotfirearms.com/product_p/mr762sd-gb.htm Best deal going dont want the can someone on here will buy it..........

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
better hurry they are going fast!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I found a MR556 upper a month ago, and man, I think I bought the last one from DSG. Can't find a complete rifle at a reasonable cost so I decided to buy the upper, which almost was a impossible task.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hk is currently not sending out rifles to distributors and dealers, i spoke with my sales rep and he said HK told them that they can start placing rifles orders Q3. So for now, whats out there is all there is, but more will be available in the coming months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts