HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No affiliation but eurooptic.com states they had a limited quantity come in on their Facebook page earlier today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
354 Posts
Not too long ago.
Key words there...."not too long ago."

I did an Internet search on prices over the past several years, they've been up and down like a yo-yo, but seem to hover around the $3600-$3700 range. Didn't see any going for $3200 in the past few months. Oh, well, supply and demand. I doubt anyone who can afford to cough up over $3000 for a rifle is going to be too worried about a few hundred more or less.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,194 Posts
Key words there...."not too long ago." I did an Internet search on prices over the past several years, they've been up and down like a yo-yo, but seem to hover around the $3600-$3700 range. Didn't see any going for $3200 in the past few months. Oh, well, supply and demand. I doubt anyone who can afford to cough up over $3000 for a rifle is going to be too worried about a few hundred more or less.
There were some at Tombstone few months ago in the 3200 range I dont like to pay tax so I lose out on lots of good deals at Tombstone...........what was the cheapest you found over the last few years? just curious........and btw I count the pennies :biggrin:

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/catalog/hk/mr762-a1-mr762-rifle-308win-16in-10rd-black/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts