HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any one had any sugestions. I want to get a scope on my SR9T and I was wondering if I should go with the Claw Mount with the 30mm tube or the Hensoldt Z24, or the MSG90 Mount.
Eyes are gettin a little old and I am not sure if the z24 4x will be enough. Also if I go with Claw Mount and leave it on the gun will it still leave marks?
Thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
8,631 Posts
MOAxp is right about the MSG90 mount. It doesn't clamp around the receiver, but some little weaver-esque sections of rail that are welded to the receiver. As for the claw marks - If you are careful, you can put the claw mount on with almost undetectable marks. The marks come from bumbling around trying to force it to latch without the legs really being in the correct position. Or backwards. Or maybe letting Stevie Wonder install it for you. When installed properly, the mount only touches the receiver in a few places - the notches under the claw mount bumps, and two little bumpers on top of the scope mount pads. The only thing that you can really see when done properly is two small circular indentions from the pads on the top of the receiver.

It's impossible for me to shoot my SR9T without either changing the stock, or installing the scope. The cheek riser on the stock pushes my eye too high to look through the irons. If you go with a modern scope, keep it at 12.5" or less in length or the far end of the scope will interfere with the cocking handle.

Here's what mine looks like with a Leupold MR/T 4-14.5x50 scope on it:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts