HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be pretty expensive to ship overseas. About 90 Euros if one purchases all three mugs or $120. On Instagram in November 2021.

Tableware Drinkware Rectangle Liquid Font

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,566 Posts
Hopefully they will offer on the US side
Don't count on it. Unfortunately they tend not to overlap product lines (at least not recently). A few of us ordered some stuff together from there to minimize the impact of shipping, so that's likely people's best bet. Find 3-5 others who want these mugs and order them as one order. We did this with the aprons so they were easier to ship once they arrived.

Reactions: CaptRex

·
Registered
451 Posts
those look great and I would love to have a SFP9 and SFP9SK both maritime

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,412 Posts
Don't count on it. Unfortunately they tent not to overlap product lines (at least not recently). A few of us ordered some stuff together from there to minimize the impact of shipping, so that's likely people's best bet. Find 3-5 others who want these mugs and order them as one order. We did this with the aprons so they were easier to ship once they arrived.
I'd be in for one of each if someone (I trust) is willing to do a GB to offset shipping etc......... @BitterOldMan

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just as additional info: the cheapest shipping option to the US from the German HK shop is 42.99 Euros.
If I helped you guys out and ordered for you and shipped to the US myself, it would be:
  • shipping inside Germany 6.55 Euros.
  • shipping to the US (up to 4.5 lbs without tracking): 16.00 Euros
So there is a difference, but not a lot (20 Euros)

·
Premium Member
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2,038 Posts
Buying from HK-O is a rabbit hole – freight is expensive - spread over 10 units - not so bad.

·
Registered
416 Posts
boy, you guys are so funny........if you want a coffee cup with a HK gun, logo, or anything else you want on it, just go to one of the many sites that will custom make it with the imagine, wording etc... you want to have on it. I know in my city there are several of those specialty shops that will do that kind of work, and for a lot, lot less then what HK will charge you. all I have to do is pick out a cup, give them a image I want on it...........and BADDA-BOOM-BADDA-BANG it's ready to be pick up in a couple of day :)

then you all can stop wishing and hoping.

you're welcome, glad to be of help to you all :)

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,412 Posts
boy, you guys are so funny........if you want a coffee cup with a HK gun, logo, or anything else you want on it, just go to one of the many sites that will custom make it with the imagine, wording etc... you want to have on it..,,,,,I know in my city there are tons of those specialty shops that will do that kind of work. and for a lot, lot less then what HK sells their for

then you all can stop wishing and hoping.

you're welcome, glad to be of help to you all :)
Nose Face Cheek Lip Neck

Facial expression Cartoon Vertebrate Human Organism

·
Registered
416 Posts
OK, I see you want to spend about 90 bucks for a coffee mug that was made and printed in China for HK that they bought for 2 dollars each and is reselling it to you for 45 time that ....... BRILLANT, SIMPLY BRILLANT

1 - 17 of 17 Posts