HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share it with you guys. When I laid out all of these guns, I realized I bought them ALL this last year... I shudder to think of the money i dropped on them all. Looks like i really have the sickness... (and a good business slush fund...) =)

There are 4 not pictured, a Mark 23 (paid for last year, but still waiting on it to show up), 2 consecatively numbered P7M8's of the last 500 (showed the Hard Chromed version of the same) and a new Sig GSR Platinum Carry, purchased from Cooler, but still waiting to pick it up. =) the rest are pictured and obvious... Most are HK's, but i did buy 3 Sigs, so i through them in as well.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
236 Posts
NICE I was try'n to decide on the SIG 556 or not You got the SWAT version I thought it felt kinda heavy when I held on...how do you like it for shooting compared to the standard model?

Thanks sweet collection!!!!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Wow what a collection! The silencer is the icing on the cake for all those threaded barrels.

Wish I could own a SIG 556, they are banned in my state. :(

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Love the blackside silensor. Got another one on the way that allows attachments so that it will work on the Mark 23, USP, and the Sig Combat. Also, here is the infamous beamer pic that Jtaliani is referring to... I have seen it referenced a few times here. =) And, NO, i cannot fit them all on her anymore. (also a 2007 model) =) You will see that the Sig 556 in this pic was the original one. I traded that in for the SWAT from Cooler. I really just thought the SWAT looked a lot better. I haven't shot either of them yet.

Actually... there are a bunch of these beauties that I haven't actually shot yet. Haven't even been to the range with the new P30 or HK45... =( I will have to get out more. just been working too much.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
You have got the sickness bad! Very nice collection! How does the Sig P220 Combat compare to the HK45?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thank you, Oh Thank you! I can show my wife this post when I buy 2 or 3 in a year, plus all the additions to go with them. Do you carry them all at the same time? :) That is very impressive and probably one or two of your fellow members are a bit green with envy.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haven't shot the Sig 220 Combat either. The Sig feels great and isn't all that big... Thinner than the HK45 even. Way thinner than the USP series. but so much of it seems so dated... The decocking lever is functional, but just looks old school, and there is no external extractor that shows if there is a loaded chamber or not... Just doesn't seem the complete pistol that the HK45 or even the USP series is. However, the Sig P220 Carry model is even odder for me. It is just as tall as the fullsize, and is just a little bit shorter. Doesn't help at all with CCW stuff. Still carry my USPc in 45. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE HK45c.... 2 of those will be my first purchases of 2008. =)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I agree. The plain old Sig 220 is awesome. I actually find the trigger reach to be longer on the 220 than the HK45, but the grip is thinner on the SIG (as it is a single stack).

The SIG, like the HK, is one of those "bet yo ass" guns.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I agree. The plain old Sig 220 is awesome. I actually find the trigger reach to be longer on the 220 than the HK45, but the grip is thinner on the SIG (as it is a single stack).

The SIG, like the HK, is one of those "bet yo ass" guns.
I never thought I would be saying this about a sig until about two weeks ago but I do like the 220. It feels great

·
Registered
117 Posts
Love the blackside silensor. Got another one on the way that allows attachments so that it will work on the Mark 23, USP, and the Sig Combat. Also, here is the infamous beamer pic that Jtaliani is referring to... I have seen it referenced a few times here. =) And, NO, i cannot fit them all on her anymore. (also a 2007 model) =) You will see that the Sig 556 in this pic was the original one. I traded that in for the SWAT from Cooler. I really just thought the SWAT looked a lot better. I haven't shot either of them yet.

Actually... there are a bunch of these beauties that I haven't actually shot yet. Haven't even been to the range with the new P30 or HK45... =( I will have to get out more. just been working too much.

Don't scratch the paint.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice guns. Very nicely done all within one year. That's the problem with guns.....they're addictive. I'm always thinking about the next gun or accessories I want. Nice car too by the way. I like your taste in cars and guns. Wouldn't we all love to be the guy who owns 4 Ferraris, 20 Class 3 HK's, 20 HK 416's, a 20 million dollar mansion, be the primary stockholder in several publicly traded corporations, and be the owner of an NFL team?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wanted one to shoot and one to keep... Not because of collector status so much, but because i want one to leave locked up at home for home defense, and one in my car.... The car is a bit too flashy at times and it attracts some attention, I like to be well armed within it. Usually, HK45 in the door, USPc .45 in my pocket, and the P30 in the other door. (The sport package on the beamer gives you a panel in the door that pulls out and is just big enough for a gun, when closed, it hides it completely, and access is lightening quick) =)

Hey, if any of you guys have an ideas on how best to store all of this stuff, that would be great, I was thinking of a large safe at my office, and a smaller one at home, but maybe you guys have better ideas.

·
Registered
43 Posts
what a beautiful collection, maybe when I'm 90 i might have something like it but i think I'll need some help at the range.:57:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hey, if any of you guys have an ideas on how best to store all of this stuff, that would be great, I was thinking of a large safe at my office, and a smaller one at home, but maybe you guys have better ideas.
JS, I would personally recommend getting a safe since you have so many firearms. I would say get a larger safe for home and a small one for the office. For the larger safe, get something that can hold both long arms and pistols. Make sure you can bolt it down to the floor and/or wall.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts