HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added a German made Hk grip along with a German made 416 11" quad rail along with some Knights Kac sights, Tango Down VFG and a Eotech. Going to keep this one simple I hope ?

Only other mod would be is a short safety lever for the left hand side since I'm a lefty, any recommendations ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
How do you like the quad rail ? I had the same one from brownells but that thing was chunkyyy. Overall nice setup though !

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
I really like the look of the quad rail over the M-Lok, but I just can't convince myself to put out that kind of coin for it! :oops:

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Looks great. How does grip feels between mlok and quadrail? And does it feel any heavier? Is the quad thiccer?

Got my 2021 last week i go back and forth with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The rail is a 11" and the weight is really NOT bad and with the Magpul rail covers it feels really good.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just replaced the ambi safety with a Colt reversible safety so i can have a left hand delete, feels better now that it’s not digging in my trigger finger 😁

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks great. How does grip feels between mlok and quadrail? And does it feel any heavier? Is the quad thiccer?

Got my 2021 last week i go back and forth with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love the look of quad rails plus it’s a 1-1/2” shorter and it really does not feel any heavier I think. If you can find a quad rail buy, don’t think you will regret it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts