HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my barrel and thread protector today. A day after ordering it :)

Pictures with my $20 camera actually turned out decent...

The thread protector won't go on all the way, but I'm sure Larry from CCF will help me get that solved.

Only things left are:
Blast 2 Light/Laser
Taller sights
Suppressor (haven't completely decided on which one)
Ambi-control lever
Some wear and tear

·
Registered
158 Posts
That looks pretty good. I like the idea of having a 17 round Tac in the arsenal. Let me know when you get the blast, I was debating on getting one for my Tac 45, but don't know much about them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a blast 2 on my USP that I also put on my compact 9mm but I have a problem where after every 3 or 4 shots it turns off on me. How can I rectify this? I have been looking for a pressure switch for a long time but havent been able to find one. Anyone have any other solutions they have come across? I love the unit and want to continue using it

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a blast 2 on my USP that I also put on my compact 9mm but I have a problem where after every 3 or 4 shots it turns off on me. How can I rectify this? I have been looking for a pressure switch for a long time but havent been able to find one. Anyone have any other solutions they have come across? I love the unit and want to continue using it
I would try changeing the batteries.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Very nice MaverickH1.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nice looking weapon. I did my 40C with Tripp's Cobra Chrome. It dresses up the HK appearance and take a top shelf weapon just a little bit higher, although they still look great in the basic black. This sort of makes it your own and differentiates it from the rest of the crowd.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice. wanna sell the utl?
Currently, no thanks. I'll be getting a holster for the USP w/ UTL in the mail tomorrow or the next day. If someday I find a holster for this set-up, I may be inclined to sell the UTL. But until then I'm going to hold on to it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts