HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here they are, 2 HK USP SS in .40 S&W on a KK the ohter a KG I bought them both used, but the KK I wiped the packing grease off of, it was as new, Desert Eagle in .375 Mag, and my Ruger Mark II SS Target model in .22.

One of the USPs is for sale, the DE and Ruger I have had for roughly 20 years, I bought the DE when they hit the states in the mid 90's, bought the .22 about the same time.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Nice collection. I forgot just how big the DE is. That gun is huge!!!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I've always wanted a .357 Desert Eagle. Curious to hear a range report.

Congrats on your twin HKs and welcome!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The DE is huge, great shooter, and shoots a 3' fireball out the front, and sounds like a canon, much louder than my SW 686 .357. recoil is not snappy, just a big push. Its gas operated and heavy so..

Love it, just too big to carry around.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Always wanted to shoot one of the 50s but I haven't been around anyone that has one yet. I do have one in 44 mag though. But probably not for much longer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I wanted a 41 mag with the stainless frame but they were not in the country, so I got what they had.

BD

·
Registered
12 Posts
Always wanted to shoot one of the 50s but I haven't been around anyone that has one yet. I do have one in 44 mag though. But probably not for much longer.
U going to sell it?, if so, what finish?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah that's a surplus night vision case, big and heavy, but tough as nails and lots of space.

Thermodyne ShockStop, ebay for about 50 bucks! Pelicans are too pricey.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts