HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I would share some of my German collection.

I know a couple don't quite belong here, but I have enough HK's to make up for it...

shown: 2 P7M8's (one Hard Chromed), USP CT, USP Compact 45, USP Tactical 45 with light and Blackside Surpressor,USC, SL8-6, Sig 556, and my 07 BMW 335i twin turbo sport coupe... =) I would also add that since I am a proud concealed carry license holder, a couple of these HK's belong to the car and are always with me...

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Oooh, very nice!

I would take any one of those! Very nice collection! :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Where are the pics? That collection would all be my favorite things as well.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Awesome collection. I bet you laid those weapons down VERY carefully.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yea, took some time too, because the precious P7's kepted trying to slide down the hood... my car is still pretty silky smooth, but don't worry, I didn't scratch her at all. =) Just hard to keep them balanced on there. Thought it would make a fun photo op. the hard part was doing it with the garage door open, and the car just halfway out of the garage so as to let the light in, but not let everyone see what was going on. I can't imagine what some of my "soccer mom" neighbors would say or do if they saw me putting a perfectly legal "arsenal" out for display. And I didn't want to have to prove it all to the cops.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was really carefull guys, stop worrying about my car. =) Just thought it would make for a neet picture.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
The car? I was worried about the guns. 10 years from now they'll be worth more than the car.
I agree the car is nice but the guns....this is a gun forum after all. Not too mention in ten years like AvaitorDave already stated.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh, the collection I will have in 10 years..... happy times. =) started this collection about a year ago, and just buy too many things i think... I am now looking for a really nice safe to store them all in, or even a locable display case/safe... any ideas? what do you guys all do to keep and display your collections?

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I like Mercedes myself. But Nice collection!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haven't fired either yet.... =( However, I am trading that Sig in for the new SWAT version with the forarm rail on it. Should have it next week.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts