HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres a pic of my favorite gun and knife together.

both took me a while to find (the Safekeeper1 took me 10 years to find, the Mark23 took me about 6 years). Didn't think I'd find either of them after the first few years of searching. The most bad ass of the bad asses... I've yet to find the knife which could out cut this in a knife fight and a gun which will out shoot this one in battle!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Very nice pic.! All i have are Blackhawk knife's and Cold Steel..

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is an amazing combo and a badass pic -- thanks for posting.

Only problem is that this has sparked my interest in the m23 again........next time I deploy I might have to save money to purchase one of those beasts when I get back.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was gonna post a pic of my 5-7 with the Mark23 but their in different states right now (about 2500 miles apart). I actually have another safekeeper1 with my 5-7 :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice pic.

Here's my favorite pistol-knife combo:

does the kydex scratch your gun? At the time I bought my Mark23, I was actually considering a HK45+USP tatical combo as the price was damn near the same (cheaper actually then just the Mark23). Then I figured I can only shoot one gun at a time and I really did like the Mark23. I do love fooling around and double gunning (throwing as much lead down the range as fast as possible) but that fun only last for so long. I figured I could always pick up the combo later cuz i wasnt sure when the next time I would stumble over the Mark23 and just after I bought mines new, they stopped making them :(

Buy them when you can.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Silverfd which hk knife is that ?? I have been very interested in picking one up but not sure which model. How is the liner lock? Normally I prefer lock back or axis lock but if it's well done I may try out a liner lock model.

Right now I am carrying hk uspc 9mm and a sog spec ops 1 in vg10 a combo that I am enjoying decently well

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I'm not sure which HK knife that is, it's not mines (ya gotta ask Night Crawler). I've seen a few like it before though.

Silverfd which hk knife is that ?? I have been very interested in picking one up but not sure which model. How is the liner lock? Normally I prefer lock back or axis lock but if it's well done I may try out a liner lock model.

Right now I am carrying hk uspc 9mm and a sog spec ops 1 in vg10 a combo that I am enjoying decently well

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Fantastic :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd suggest buying one now or asap cuz the supplies are going down hill fast since they stopped making them. What do you think credit cards are for?

This is an amazing combo and a badass pic -- thanks for posting.

Only problem is that this has sparked my interest in the m23 again........next time I deploy I might have to save money to purchase one of those beasts when I get back.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'd suggest buying one now or asap cuz the supplies are going down hill fast since they stopped making them. What do you think credit cards are for?
Haha man that is so tempting but I refuse to buy anything on credit cards that I can't pay off with the next paycheck. I also have savings which is an option but I tend to view that as off limits unless there is a real emergency. Although I may have to consider the reduction in availability of this an emergency lol.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts