HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
@Mister-B Nice rifle, how many sheckles did it setvyou back?

Premium Member
You will grow to love it more and more each and every day- Nice looking rifle- Congrats on your purchase. Enjoy!

P.S If you are going to shoot it- get yourself an A2 stock- A more enjoyable experience it will be and your shoulder will thank me.

Registered
Beautiful condition. Please enjoy and take good care of it. I found one last year in similar condition just needed a good cleaning because some one kept in a closet or under the bed rather than in a safe, but boy did it clean up good. Picking up a 93 this weekend which I鈥檓 very excited about, you鈥檒l need one of those now too!

Registered
P7M13, P9S, SP5K
That was a great score !!!!!!!

Reactions: Mister-B

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beautiful condition. Please enjoy and take good care of it. I found one last year in similar condition just needed a good cleaning because some one kept in a closet or under the bed rather than in a safe, but boy did it clean up good. Picking up a 93 this weekend which I鈥檓 very excited about, you鈥檒l need one of those now too!
I did the background check on it today, and got to see it in person. It's from his own personal collection. He's had it for quite some time. He said he wanted it to go to someone who would appreciate it. Anyway, it's in beautiful condition and feels very nice and hefty in the hand.

I bought a factory bipod for it.

Great, now no gotta go look at the 93 馃ぃ

Registered
I did the background check on it today, and got to see it in person. It's from his own personal collection. He's had it for quite some time. He said he wanted it to go to someone who would appreciate it. Anyway, it's in beautiful condition and feels very nice and hefty in the hand.

I bought a factory bipod for it.

Great, now no gotta go look at the 93 馃ぃ
Heck yea you do! I鈥檝e been wanting to get a bipod for 91 as well, luckily the 93 I nailed down came with one. It鈥檒l live on the 91, the 93 does not need a bipod. The 91 is a big boy and is definitely hefty. Welcome to the 9x series! Keep it immaculate it鈥檒l be worth even more as time continues

Banned
That's a great condition, take care of it.

Premium Member
Question, looks similar to one I bought in the 80s except mine had a stock. I see yours has the O and 1 for safe and fire, mine did to. I鈥檝e seen others that have various markings for the same. Does anyone know the differences?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Question, looks similar to one I bought in the 80s except mine had a stock. I see yours has the O and 1 for safe and fire, mine did to. I鈥檝e seen others that have various markings for the same. Does anyone know the differences?
I suppose if someone had a full auto version, it would have safety, single fire, 3 burst, and full auto

1 - 13 of 13 Posts