HKPRO Forums banner

My FFL just got in an HK91, and called me because he knew I'd want it 馃槈

2553 27
Yeah, he knows me well. And yes, I bought it.

It's a pre ban HK 91, from around 1981. Factory collapsible stock, 3 mags, in 7.62X51.

Pretty excited. I think it has a little certain something about it that makes it special.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
@Mister-B Nice rifle, how many sheckles did it setvyou back?

Premium Member
You will grow to love it more and more each and every day- Nice looking rifle- Congrats on your purchase. Enjoy!

P.S If you are going to shoot it- get yourself an A2 stock- A more enjoyable experience it will be and your shoulder will thank me.

Premium Member
Beautiful condition. Please enjoy and take good care of it. I found one last year in similar condition just needed a good cleaning because some one kept in a closet or under the bed rather than in a safe, but boy did it clean up good. Picking up a 93 this weekend which I鈥檓 very excited about, you鈥檒l need one of those now too!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beautiful condition. Please enjoy and take good care of it. I found one last year in similar condition just needed a good cleaning because some one kept in a closet or under the bed rather than in a safe, but boy did it clean up good. Picking up a 93 this weekend which I鈥檓 very excited about, you鈥檒l need one of those now too!
I did the background check on it today, and got to see it in person. It's from his own personal collection. He's had it for quite some time. He said he wanted it to go to someone who would appreciate it. Anyway, it's in beautiful condition and feels very nice and hefty in the hand.

I bought a factory bipod for it.

Great, now no gotta go look at the 93 馃ぃ

Premium Member
I did the background check on it today, and got to see it in person. It's from his own personal collection. He's had it for quite some time. He said he wanted it to go to someone who would appreciate it. Anyway, it's in beautiful condition and feels very nice and hefty in the hand.

I bought a factory bipod for it.

Great, now no gotta go look at the 93 馃ぃ
Heck yea you do! I鈥檝e been wanting to get a bipod for 91 as well, luckily the 93 I nailed down came with one. It鈥檒l live on the 91, the 93 does not need a bipod. The 91 is a big boy and is definitely hefty. Welcome to the 9x series! Keep it immaculate it鈥檒l be worth even more as time continues

Premium Member
Question, looks similar to one I bought in the 80s except mine had a stock. I see yours has the O and 1 for safe and fire, mine did to. I鈥檝e seen others that have various markings for the same. Does anyone know the differences?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Question, looks similar to one I bought in the 80s except mine had a stock. I see yours has the O and 1 for safe and fire, mine did to. I鈥檝e seen others that have various markings for the same. Does anyone know the differences?
I suppose if someone had a full auto version, it would have safety, single fire, 3 burst, and full auto

Vendor
螠螣螞惟螡 螞螒螔螘
back in the day lots of us put full auto
plastic on for the look - same trigger box

Registered
The earlier IB date codes have "Kal. .308" on the import side at the bottom. You can almost see in the pics.
The earlier IB date codes have "Kal. .308" on the import side at the bottom. You can almost see in the pics.
I also bought an IB 91 this year. Been a dream purchase for a very long time. Found one in excellent condition like yours. No A3 stock unfortunately. Best gun I have ever purchased. Congrats and enjoy it!

Reactions: Mister-B
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.