HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice! I put 300 rounds through mine in the last 2 days since I got it. Its a sweet gun. Mine also came with 5 extra o-rings. Unfortunately for me, it acts like some sort of bad habit magnifier unless I have my can on it. I'm better with my LCR and those groups aren't pretty.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Nice addition to your family. You can not go wrong with the Mark 23. While it is a big gun, if you have large hands, it actually fits well and the accuracy is quite impressive. It is my sleeping partner at night!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice. The quality is second to none. I found it hard to pay $1850 for mine two months ago. But seeing what they are generally selling for now, I don't feel so bad. I had to pull the trigger on the KAC suppressor. Hope to get it by early summer.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
IMHO, the large oversized trigger guard makes the MK23 appear to be bigger than it really is in comparison to other HK's. I love mine for sure!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome gun and fantastic pictures!

What do you use as the background when you take pictures?
My wife is a seamstress and for Christmas had bought some basic red felt fabric from Joanns fabric to use for some projects. I took the leftover scraps, about a 2x2 foot piece. Lay it on the floor with good light, and BAM!! ;-) Perfect HK red!

·
Registered
101 Posts
My wife is a seamstress and for Christmas had bought some basic red felt fabric from Joanns fabric to use for some projects. I took the leftover scraps, about a 2x2 foot piece. Lay it on the floor with good light, and BAM!! ;-) Perfect HK red!
Thats pretty awesome! Good to know!

I will be on the look out for red felt in my travels.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That is one beautiful collection of HKs, PJT...congrats, brother!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts