HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I finally did it- became a member of the HK club. I got a P2K SK .40 LEM. I'm still getting used to the strange trigger. I say strange because it is unlike anything I have ever used. It doesn't seem that conducive to target shooting, but then again I got it for bad guys, not paper. I'm sure once I get used to it I'll love it.

I think I'll order the flat floor plate to see how that feels- any suggestions as to where I can get one?

I have a picture on the Defensive Carry site:
http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=34354&highlight=NRATodd

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on your first HK! The LEM takes a while to get used to but once you do it is pretty good.

As far as the baseplates go you can purchase them from HK customer service.

(205) 655-8299

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Congrats. once you get used to the LEM you won't want to mess with too much else.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Lem is an incredible trigger system. You will fall in love with it once you get used to it..TJ

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I have an Expert coming in. Do you suggest the LEM for it?
The Match Trigger on the Expert is very nice and one of the perks that come with that gun. Take it to the range a bunch of times and put over a thousand rounds through it before making your decision. Personally I would rather have the Match Trigger over the LEM.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The Match Trigger on the Expert is very nice and one of the perks that come with that gun. Take it to the range a bunch of times and put over a thousand rounds through it before making your decision. Personally I would rather have the Match Trigger over the LEM.

Thank you for your advice. I will do just that :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts