HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought my first H&K handgun. I bought a BNIB USP .45, I have wanted this gun for the longest time and finally went out and bought it. It shoots like a dream and feels super comfortable in my hand. I just have to wait 10 days before I can bring her home.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Good for you. Sounds like you got to shoot it before you purchased, or at least one exactly like it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it from a local shooting range, so once it was all paid for I went and shot it, they said I can come shoot it anytime I like, I just have to wait 10 days to bring it home.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
The fullsize HK USP is a truly awesome pistol. It will serve you well no matter what arises.

·
Registered
493 Posts
congrats GMS, a full size USP was my first HK also. Hope you can entertain yourself for possibly the longest 10 days of your life.

·
Registered
410 Posts
the USP is a great first HK. mine hit me so f-ing hard. its a 1993 handgun but it's definitely a classic. congratulations! an HK45 safety works great for my 40 BTW.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Excellent choice, the USP is still my favorite handgun HK produces.

Also, pics (in 10 days) or it didn't happen

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep here in California. Good news is they told me I can come shoot it anytime I want, bad news is it's about a 45 min drive.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Just picked one up myself, a few weeks ago. IMO, the USP 45 is the original for which all others are compared.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here she is. Date code BC, I already have 450 rounds through the pipe. This target was 10 rounds @ 10 yards.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congrats on your new HK!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Congrats man you have a beautiful gun. I'm almost done with my 10 days and I must say it's been pretty tough. My gun shop doesn't have a range or I'd be in there daily shooting. They would have to physically remove me from their store cuz I'd be in there with a sleeping bag until the 10 days were up.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Just picked one up myself, a few weeks ago. IMO, the USP 45 is the original for which all others are compared.
I agree. If anyone wants a .45 in a polymer frame, I always suggest the USP. Then again I always suggest HK's lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Very nice purchase! I know you'll love it

I fall in love with the USP. 45 every time I shoot it. I was made for that gun.

So nice I bought it twice :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts