HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_3195.jpg

I think it looks much better without all of that unused space on the trigger housing :) This is one of their new SP5K specific housings.

·
Priest of the P7
4,965 Posts
Unless there's a FA sear in there that's just a cruel tease!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Are the extra symbols literally the only difference? If so it seems like an awful waste of $150 for what could probably be accomplished with a decal.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are the extra symbols literally the only difference? If so it seems like an awful waste of $150 for what could probably be accomplished with a decal.
Thats kind of like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari ;) You've been here for almost a year, I'm sure you've noticed there is nothing inexpensive about this brand :)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thats kind of like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari ;) You've been here for almost a year, I'm sure you've noticed there is nothing inexpensive about this brand :)
Yeah....I've got to stop drinking beverages while reading posts on HKPRO. I continue to spew my drinks over my screen with remarks like that^^^^^.

Secondly, thanks for the heads up on the newly added grip. LOOKS AWESOME. With that said, has anyone put an actual MP5K 4 pos lower on an SP5K yet? If so, do you have to modify it? If so, what mods? Thanks in advance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts