HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found a MR09 from a member here got it installed with my SF 300 after a few minor issues solved by (search was my friend) and a call to SF Tech support , tried out my Gemtech Blackside today dry (not bad for what it cost me) with the USP Full size tactical Light LEM nice smooth shooting gun especially with the extra weight up front.......I have a SF DG 19 switch on order and really want some different sights (Novaks? Unless you guys have other suggestion) but this will be my HD and bedside/pillow gun forever........

View attachment 53201 View attachment 53209

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
My DG 19 Switch came in tonight via UPS at 9:25pm thought it was going to be rescheduled for delivery a breeze to put on I really like it........So now complete except for the TNS still to be determined...............Even funnier yesterday UPS guy came and the German Shedder(CJ) went crazy trying to get to him I had the main door open but with the full glass storm door closed/locked, tonight that same UPS driver was as quiet as a mouse when he left package on door step he does not like the Post Man or the UPS Man :biggrin:
View attachment 53705
View attachment 53713

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I run a Surefire X400 Ultra on my USP 45 Tactical, but haven't suppressed it. Great pistol. Enjoy yours.

Very nice!!!! I liked everything about the X400 except the price at the time, I like that you can shut it completely off where on the 300 you cant...........Is that the Red or Green laser?

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Great set up. As for the sights, I acquired a HK45 with Heinie 8's and I am loving them! I am old school and the black rear site makes acquisition great for me. I do wish that the front blade has a larger tritium vial though. Perhaps there is one from another mfg that would match in height for suppressed use like the Heinie front blade is now. A tall Novak front could be nice too, if one is available.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lookin' good! Be sure to post some shots of your compact sometime ;)

Is your trigger here just light LEM, or did you do match/LEM hybrid?
I will as soon as I get a light for it........it was already set up when I bought but I do believe its the match/LEM hybrid I am far from expert/knowledgeable on the pistols learning everyday.........

Great set up. As for the sights, I acquired a HK45 with Heinie 8's and I am loving them! I am old school and the black rear site makes acquisition great for me. I do wish that the front blade has a larger tritium vial though. Perhaps there is one from another mfg that would match in height for suppressed use like the Heinie front blade is now. A tall Novak front could be nice too, if one is available.
Thanks and I will look at the Heine 8's............

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Finally found a MR09 from a member here got it installed with my SF 300 after a few minor issues solved by (search was my friend) and a call to SF Tech support , tried out my Gemtech Blackside today dry (not bad for what it cost me) with the USP Full size tactical Light LEM nice smooth shooting gun especially with the extra weight up front.......I have a SF DG 19 switch on order and really want some different sights (Novaks? Unless you guys have other suggestion) but this will be my HD and bedside/pillow gun forever........

View attachment 53201 View attachment 53209
Congratulations on the acquisition--- nice sidearm and setup!!! :biggrin:

Tony

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.