HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will post a pic later, but I am now the proud owner of the only HK45 handgun in the State of Nebraska. The only dealer that got any only had 3 and I am the first sale. =)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing some pics. You are going to need to make another spot on the hood of your bimmer :D
Thanks

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here it is... all i did was buy these two 10 round Mags for my USP CT and this HK45 thingy came with them... =) the mags fit perfectly.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Here are some more, you can see how the HK45 mag is exactly like the USP Compact mag, just longer. Same as the P2000 is to the P2000sk. Makes all of my compacts just that much better. =)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't think that they were all that different in width, but DAMN, pictures down lie, that is the USP 45 COMPACT i am holding next to the HK45 Fullsize, and the Comapact looks much bigger.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can really see how much lower the HK45 is by how close the top of the slide is to the cutout for the hammers... huge difference.

·
Registered
303 Posts
How does the grip feel?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the grip is unreal. it is not like anything else. has lots of contours to it. very hard to explain, but the quality/ergonomics/design of this gun is unmatched by anything I have ever held.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As with all of the new things, it is growing on me... I think I will like the HK45Compact grip better by looks, but this one is rediculously comfertable.

·
Registered
227 Posts
You must be one happy man! The pictures are unreal, never would have thought that the HK45 would be so much smaller than the USP C.
I may never get to have one due to this state....yet another reason to pull pole and move base camp!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Nice stuff. Wow, I'm impressed, looks like the HK45 is very much smaller and lower bore axis. Get that range report done!

Also, what's your take on the mag release on the HK45 compared to the USPCT?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mag release is great. Very similar to how it is setup on the Walther P99 and that had the best one there was. Everything is just a bit better.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts