Shes a beauty! Congrats!

·
Registered
114 Posts
...need "turning green w/ envy" emoticon

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Remember the old "My Name is Nobody" Movie with the guy that look like a old dirty cowboy and it had Henry Fonda in it? The scene in the bar where the dirty looking cowboy is drinking and shooting the glasses as he throws them over his head and spins, draws, and shoots the glass before it hits the saloon floor?

The local cowpoke had a tooth pick in his mouth and he keeps watching this guy getting drunker and drunker shooting smaller and smaller glasses. The local cowpoke who thought his stuff didn't stink, had been doing it before, and each time this guy hit a glass just inches off the floor the cowpoke would just get a little madder and madder. He would say"Lucky Bas--rd!" and grit his teeth.

Then before the dirty cowboy left the saloon, 3 sheets into the wind. He goes over to the cowpoke and draws his guns out of his holster and slaps the cowpoke silly before he left... I feel like the cowpoke watching this drunk guy shooting the glasses as I look at you new HK45 and think "Lucky Bas--rd!!" About you....lol TJ

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks like a sharp gun. "How does it shoot," is the question I want to ask.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Nice looking pistol shame mine isn't here yet. Let us know how she shoots. If you can give us a comparison to the P30 for shooting if you have both.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I am green with envy!

Very nice weapon there! We need more pictures.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Picked mine up today. Price on it was $859.99 It's NICE, but really dislike the large backstrap that's installed. Can't reach the mag release. Going to install the medium strap soon. Other than that, it's a nice gun.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Grip?

How does the grip feel?

·
Registered
242 Posts
The grip for me is only OKAY. It will take some getting use too. Haven't yet installed the medium backstrap yet, so my opinion may change. I HOPE that it's better, but from looking at it, doesn't appear to be much of a reduction. The controls are tight. PERSONALLY speaking, I'm glad that it come's with another backstrap, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. Yeah, like many here, I too have been waiting a long time for these to hit the store's. If I don't feel much of a difference, I'll probably hold onto it, and trade it towards the compact model when they come out. The Slide is nice, and overall, top quality. Again, at this point, I can't hit the mag release at all, except from my right hand, which is a little awkward, but doable.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts