HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've wanted to post up something for a while.

HK94 (9mm); Bobcat BW89 SBR & BW5 SBR (9mm); Vector V53P SBR & V93 SBR (.223):

JLD PTR91 (.308):

HK P9S, P7M13 (Chantilly), P7M8 (Sterling), P7M13 (Sterling), and USP9 ELITE w/Jet Funnel (all 9mm):

HK/Fabarm Tactical shotguns (12 gauge):

·
Registered
484 Posts
Very nice :p

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a close up of my favorite P7, my Chantilly five-number weapon:

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are my other two P7's. The first is an M8 with factory extended-threaded barrel:

The second is an M13 that is very low round-count:

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a recent acquisition. It's an older P9S with two barrels (original and factory threaded):

And my brand new USP9 ELITE w/Jet Funnel:

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Two of my most recent SBR's. Top is a Vector V93 rebuilt with an HK33 kit by an hkpro member who transferred it to my LLC. Bottom is a Vector V53P.

Two other recent SBR's. Top is a Bobcat BW89 wearing a Navy lower which will someday sport a FA sear. Bottom is a Bobcat BW5.

The HK94 from the first post of this thread is a CA DOJ weapon which will be spruced up and modded (flap mag release) by IGF soon. Not sure if I'll SBR it or leave it alone.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Awesome collection!!!

I like the looks of the MFI mount.

What kind of markings are those on the lower of your Vector V53P? S-U-O, never seen those before.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Holy smokes! Thanks for the treat...well worth the wait for the post.

·
Registered
422 Posts
It looks like you have invested alot in H&K lowers as well as other parts for your different rifles?

Nice collection!

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HK made the SUO style lower for the Malaysian military, I believe, on specificagtions from them. I've got another ambi lower coming soon though, so that was just "marking time". I'm left-handed and prefer to work on the right-side of the weapon.

Awesome collection!!!

I like the looks of the MFI mount.

What kind of markings are those on the lower of your Vector V53P? S-U-O, never seen those before.

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Yes, in the end, ALL my HK long guns need to wear ambi lowers to suit my left-handedness. Also, I get quality performance in a trigger group this way. Adam (hk4evr) and a couple other folks help supply me with the lowers I needed to get this done. It wasn't cheap but well worth it, IMHO. As I mentioned, the BW89 wears a Navy lower modified to SA that will someday be upgraded with a registered sear. I've got a spare Navy lower trigger housing that is C&P so that I'll be able to move it between any of the various hosts. Sometime in September, I'll have a 4-positon ambi lower modded to SA and C&P for even more options. Don't know if I'll ever be able to spring for two registered sears; however, if I do, I'll have one Navy and one 4-pos setup.

As to other parts, I'm sure I'm like a lot of other folks with this "disease", I have a box with mix and match accessories that I can slap on when I like. I've got four different Surfire 628's--two use two batteries and two use only one. I've got one of the Surfires's that has the normal "strip" and then has the on/off switch on the left side of the forearm. I put a YHM CQB flash-hider on the V53P--it's the style that has a wide piece on the bottom side to protect the light. I actually prefer this style flash-hider to the HK versison and prefer having my barrels threaded 1/2 x 28 for ease of accessorizing; however, my V93 SBR came equpipped with the HK four-prong flash-hider and I can live with it. Both of the Bobcat SBR's are three-prong and the BW5 is threaded. Along with two of my 9mm HK handguns, these weapons will host a Gemtech Trinity that should be in my hands very soon, courtesy of Steve Ou of Spreadfire Arms in Austin.

One thing I've got left to do is to purchase some good optics for my PTR91. I believe I'll stick with the low mounts rather than the claw-type. The bipod shown is geniune HK w/metal feet.

NOTE: One of the reasons I have so many P7's is that they were my preferred duty weapon until my employer decided to standardize and issue weapons to us. I've carried the Chantilly proudly for almost eight years and it has served me well. It's hard to put her down.

I love these weapons.

It looks like you have invested alot in H&K lowers as well as other parts for your different rifles?

Nice collection!

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, and did you notice that I moved the extended mag tube over to the longer shottie? It just seemed appropriate. Thanks!

hey i recognize that shotgun!
we realllllllly need to get some range time once my ATF paperwork arrives!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts