HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share pictures of my Don Hume holster that I had them make to fit my USPc with a GG&G slimline adapter and a streamlight TLR-2. I have had it for about a week and have used the plastic bag trick and some liquid lightning to break it in. It is really starting to come around to a perfect fit. The only thing left to break in is my MMC front sight scrapes some when I draw. It brings a little material out with it every time so I guess it will finally settle out. Other than that for the price of about $70 it is very nice and hugs very close to my waist. I do think I am going to get a 1 3/4 belt, I have a 1 1/2 wilderness belt but there is some play as the holster is 1 3/4. Anyway here goes my attempt at pictures, if this works, I will have figured out how to post them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought my 1.5" 5 stitch wilderness belt from GT Distributors INC. for $38.90 shipped. I shopped around so I know this was a good deal.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Very nice. I'm thinking of finally getting a light on my USP and having them make me a duty holster. How long was the wait?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts