HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,018 Posts
No, TPM did not build the SD or any of my roller locks. I built all 19 of them that I own. The suppressor is fake. The SD was built using a receiver flat from HK Parts, an RCM 53K barrel and trunnion. The bolt was modified by me and the cocking tube support is a modified 93 cocking tube support I got from Royal Tiger Imports. The bolt head was picked up off of gunbroker and it's got a #15 68 degree locking piece from RCM. I modified the recoil rod/spring cut it to the proper 53 length.
I was going to ask about that 53 suppressor as well! So are any of these actually suppressed firearms?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I was going to ask about that 53 suppressor as well! So are any of these actually suppressed firearms?
The only one that is suppressed is the MP5. It too was built using a K barrel but I used my old Special Ops Shop Genesis II suppressor. With subsonic ammo, it's as quiet as my old post sample SD I use to own when I had my Type 7 FFL and C2 SOT.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Might I ask about that barrel? I've got a P9S myself, and was hoping to stick a can on it, but no threaded barrel... Did yours come with the barrel, did you buy it, or did you have it modified?
Sorry for the tardy response. I don't check this site as often as I used to.

That is a 9mm that had the barrel threaded when I purchased the gun. They have enough meat on the barrel to have it threaded.

Tornado Technologies will extend and thread your barrel. Finding a hunter barrel to be cut down is like finding a hen's tooth.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts