HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well almost, I still have a complete P9S parts gun coming from Augustine Gun Parts.

Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun

Really nice condition shooter from a local auction. Now off to James for a complete disassembly and cleaning.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Chuck, congrats on the new firearm! She's a beauty. I never tire of seeing your collection!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
So you mentioned shooter.............Does that mean you intend to shoot and carry it on special occasions?

Looks great!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Congrats Chuck! Perspective is everything: in many collections that would be prized and kept as a safe queen. It looks that nice!

Mark

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So you mentioned shooter.............Does that mean you intend to shoot and carry it on special occasions?

Looks great!
I have many early models with low serial numbers, polished blue finish and round trigger guard, parts are harder to get for those models. That is why I have a complete early parts gun coming from Ted. This one will get taken to the range more often.
There were many changes over the years, just ask James, I have sent him many surprises over the years. Not sure if I will ever carry one, but you never know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts