HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As if skiing and ski racing isn't expensive enough of a hobby, I just picked up an HK 45 today. Can't wait for it to arrive at my FFL. I'm sure I won't be purchasing anymore HK's in the future:wink:. Glad I'm not married or have any kids. Sheesh!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to he forum. I'm sure you won't be purchasing any more HK's in the future either, you will be purchasing ALL HK's in the future!

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Been browsing the forum here for a few months and finally registered a few days ago. Really can't wait to get my new purchase. I shot one a few months ago and really appreciated the quality of the hand gun. Not sure what my next one will be but I'm looking at the MR556 if I can swing it.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Getting antsy here. Just checked the FedEx tracking update that I got and my HK45 should be at my FFL today which means I can drive home tomorrow and pick it up Saturday morning.

Come oooooooon Saturday morning!!! Get here already!!!

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the acquisition!!! :wink:
Purchase all you can while you are single--- otherwise, you will not be able to buy "OR" you will have to buy your wife something that she wants, usually at a higher price. :biggrin:

Tony

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of a great pistol and welcome to the addiction.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
As if skiing and ski racing isn't expensive enough of a hobby, I just picked up an HK 45 today. Can't wait for it to arrive at my FFL. I'm sure I won't be purchasing anymore HK's in the future:wink:. Glad I'm not married or have any kids. Sheesh!
I'm in the same boat. I usually buy 1 gun a month or the equivalent in accessories/ammo. Enjoy it while you can.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Getting antsy here. Just checked the FedEx tracking update that I got and my HK45 should be at my FFL today which means I can drive home tomorrow and pick it up Saturday morning.

Come oooooooon Saturday morning!!! Get here already!!!
You think waiting 2 days is bad. Heh, wait until you start with the NFA stuff...

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So.......today at work I got an email from FedEx with a tracking update saying my package had been delivered and about ten minutes later my FFL called me saying he had my gun at his shop. Soooooooooo, I will be getting up at 2am this morning to drive 7 hours from Allentown Pa. back home to the Cleveland Ohio area so I can be there when he opens his shop at 10am tomorrow morning. This is the first time that I have felt like a kid on Christmas eve since.........well......since I was a kid and it was Christmas eve. Oh well, I have a restless night of sleep ahead of me and about 5 gallons of coffee for the drive after that. Pics to follow shortly.

·
Registered
854 Posts
This is why I love having LGS that can get stuff fast...and no waiting 'hold' period....

Welcome and enjoy that thing! And yes...we require pics or it doesn't exist ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha Ha!!! I got it!! Woo Hoo!!

Had to accessorize it!!

I also did not know that it also came with the used casings that they fired at the factory. I thought that was kinda cool. Came in a little manila envelope with the factory armorer's signature too.

Needless to say I am a happy camper!

Ummm, I may have also ordered an MR556 whilst at my FFL picking this up.......

Nope, won't be purchasing anymore HK's in the future, that's for sure..........:wink:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Ummm, I may have also ordered an MR556 whilst at my FFL picking this up.......

Nope, won't be purchasing anymore HK's in the future, that's for sure..........:wink:
haha very nice and congrats on the HK45 and can't wait to see the MR556 pics.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts