HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last pistol purchase was a Mk23. the biggest pistol in my arsenal. went opposite this way, got the smallest :D

it's just so cool (and cute) I can't wait to shoot it! probably a little conversation piece and that's about it... maybe to carry while running. I present you...

NAA mini mag!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I actually have the exact same guns (plus a few more). did you get the combo cylinder version for the naa mini revolver? for me, I'm lucky if I can keep the naa on a 11X8 inch sheet of paper at 25 feet. I do need more pratice becaues I have seen youtubers shoot ballons at 100 feet. Oddly enough I find that I can shoot it better with .22wmr rather then .22lr. Recoil is actually not bad from such a small gun

Last pistol purchase was a Mk23. the biggest pistol in my arsenal. went opposite this way, got the smallest :D

it's just so cool (and cute) I can't wait to shoot it! probably a little conversation piece and that's about it... maybe to carry while running. I present you...

NAA mini mag!!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hey wait a minute i'd like to be included with this thread,

This is my KG dated 23 with my Knight's MK23 can and my .22lr with my holster...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Watch your support hand thumb with the cylinder gap. I singed myself pretty good and had powder embedded in my thumb for months...
man, I saw this too late. the SOB got me. it was actually my main thumb on top. it keeps hitting something, I think it was the sides of the area by the trigger.

I must say though, for this dandy little thing, and no experience what so ever wit it (and haven't shot a revolver since I was a teenager) I did pretty well...

slow fire at 10-15 feet (the flier is the 1st shot to figure out where to aim)

Slow fire 21 feet (7 yard line)

and here is cylinder dump at 15 feet as fast as I can (gonna need some work on that lol)

This thing is so small I can fit it in a pack of smokes. I take it to the range in a 50 rounder ammo box actually. lol

it's only 1oz heavier than my EDC knife. I mean there is no reason not to just throw this thing in your pocket along with whatever else you got. if anything the bag guy will be bleeding as you fight him LOL

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey wait a minute i'd like to be included with this thread,

This is my KG dated 23 with my Knight's MK23 can and my .22lr with my holster...
hah! sweet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts