HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you here have been collecting HK's for years and have some I could only hope to get. I like what I got also and in the spirit of the holidays would like to introduce you to my family. Without further ado....

USP 9MM SS

P30

HK45CT

la famiglia

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We don't want to forget all of the red-headed step children. Here's one. It gets picked on some, but holds it own.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Great pictures and very nice collection Joe! The only thing that is missing is one of HK's new .45's :).

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Fine pictures.. and that UMP of Yours makes me VERY envious :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
very nice man... and great pictures!

·
Registered
239 Posts
MODEST my left foot! There are some who would trade their children, or maybe favorite dog to get their hands on that UMP. I am kidding of course, the HK, and the XD for that matter also are two weapons that are just taken to another level of greatness when two-toned. I owned an XD 357 in black dress, it was nice, but sold toward a SIG 226 packaged with a bonus 40 cal barrel. The "Counter Terrorist" 45 is also cool. Very nice assembly of weaponry.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a child that I would trade for that UMP conversion. Just kidding, maybe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
haha :) Thanks everyone...Well that's not the whole collection. I have a couple more, so I'll add one or two more step-children in there. The Kimber's actually been pretty good. ;)

Very nice collection! I also like that emerson folder under that firearm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts