·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MR556 project has come along ways...

It started like this...

Then this...

And now...

I'm in love with these HK rail covers, well worth the wait!

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Looking good! Now if I can just find one HK rail cover for mine, then I'll be all set. For now. :wink:
Are those Troy pop-up sights (front + rear)? How do you like them?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Nice project 556 , I have eotech 512 on mine just cant seem to pull the trigger on the magnifier, do you use the afg , I have mine further up the barrel to use the thumb break method for shooting

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are those Troy pop-up sights (front + rear)? How do you like them?
The ones I have are Troy and I like them. I don’t like the co-witness with the eotech though, the eotech sits to high, but they do look sexy folded down though

What's she tippin' the scales at?
Not sure, but I wouldn’t lug that thing through the desert or the mountains with all my gear on...

do you use the afg , I have mine further up the barrel to use the thumb break method for shooting
Haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet to test it out, first time with this AFG thing.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet to test it out, first time with this AFG thing.[/QUOTE]when I use it seems to give me control of muzzle rise for follow up shots, let me know what u think

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Looking good! My MR762 has turned me into an HK piston fan now. UGH! As if this really needs to get any more expensive!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Expensive is right! This project is getting out of control and I still have tons more to do!

1. 416 10.4" Upper Gas Block
2. 10.4" Cut Down
3. I really like to do the clone lower that I've seen by some users here. Looks sharp!
4. When I go 10.4", I have to change out the Eotech with an Aim Point Micro T-1.

The Eotech sits way to high..

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
not as nice as yours but getting there

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Volcom hows it look when you use your iron sights through your eotech?
Not bad that's how I use it at the range no interference try to get a pic later

·
Registered
346 Posts
it's not better the micro then standard troy sight?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts