HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself real quick. For the past eight years of my adult life I've been a follower and fan of the AR series, and M1A rifles. With very little deviation from those product lines. I spent the money last weekend, though on a new weapon and I can't be happier! It's a brand spanking new PTR-91, and she's amazing. There isn't a thing I don't like about this rifle, from the way it feels as you bring the butt of the rifle on to your shoulder, it's mechanics, it's aesthetics, the fact that it is a clone of an HK, it's all really cool. Sorry, the pictures are crap but I needed to play show and tell somehow. I believe that this is my new rifle that would be used just in case the s**t hits the proverbial fan one day! Anyways, howdy ya'll!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/1802570043/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/1802570039/

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey brother,

no pics attached, nevermind, got them!

that thing looks real nice, hope it shoots well....

·
Registered
279 Posts
sweet.. god luck with it !!! hope to have mine in the next few weeks !! wohoo :p:p:p:p

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Welcome to the HK fold MLaw.

You'll find yourself spending less time with that AR from now on.

:D

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Nice rifles guys!

Jimmy, thats a really cool JLD 91 you have.

I would give my right N&% for a original HK 91 and a boat load of mags.

Damn kalifornia.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Speaking of a boat load of magazines. When I bought my PTR last weekend, the gunshop that I bought it from had a box of German Army ammo pouches, each with an HK mag inside. I was able to buy the whole box plus 180 rounds of linked .308 for $120.00. Turns out I have sixteen HK mags now, and I'm glad they fit in my Blackhawk vest or else I don't know what I would do, lol.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I really like that forearm. The clone I had didnt have the holes, they were just indents

1 - 10 of 10 Posts