HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's
well my new c93 came in on wed, so last nite I take down and clean it good, the head space is 11. the weld on it are nice, the stock and H/G is not as nice as I would like, if the rifle turn into a great rifle, I will buy new ones. one think that I'm not should of is the Rifle came with two century tags one say, Receiver c93 5.56mm
(CAI) TECH ONLY RE1190W, which in century catalog that the part number for a receiver, the other tag say C93 Excellent USA sn C9306900 and on the back side of the tag has a pen mark 19 15 DPM CFTR.. So do you think this rifle is a rework gun? no SN on top so is that a Hesse? also I have some questions,
1st one, on my bolt head is has a BW stamped on it, is this a German Army marking? next on my barrel is a stamp a W at the front of the barrel, what that?

OK now I'm Sorry that I don't spell good and for my bad greamer, ok

THANK YOU

·
Registered
31 Posts
Frank,sounds like a Hesse, how does everthing else look? mine was a single shot till it loosened up after about 50-60rds I should have cleaned it better. let us know how it works out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it looks very nice with nice colors, only the stock is bad, and as soon as it get warm I will shoot it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guy's
well my new c93 came in on wed, so last nite I take down and clean it good, the head space is 11. the weld on it are nice, the stock and H/G is not as nice as I would like, if the rifle turn into a great rifle, I will buy new ones. one think that I'm not should of is the Rifle came with two century tags one say, Receiver c93 5.56mm
(CAI) TECH ONLY RE1190W, which in century catalog that the part number for a receiver, the other tag say C93 Excellent USA sn C9306900 and on the back side of the tag has a pen mark 19 15 DPM CFTR.. So do you think this rifle is a rework gun? no SN on top so is that a Hesse? also I have some questions,
1st one, on my bolt head is has a BW stamped on it, is this a German Army marking? next on my barrel is a stamp a W at the front of the barrel, what that?

OK now I'm Sorry that I don't spell good and for my bad greamer, ok

THANK YOU
Congratulations I bought one a month ago from "Cheaper Than Dirt" for under $500 which included two 40 RD mags, and a bayonet w/ scabbard. I fired mine right out of the box with cheap Tulammo and did not have a problem at all . The only thing I am going to "attempt" to do is change that horrible plastic bland Navy Trigger housing to a more ergonomic one. I was going to buy a metal trigger housing but found a polymer for sale by Apex Gunparts for $7.00 It looks a lot better than that one Century uses. I will post the results if I successfully modified it to work. These are great rifles It is my favorite Military rifle by far . I also own a CETME , and Golani , The Golani is a great rifle also, The CETME is great but the 7.62 NATO round is to much gun for me and the ammo is higher. Congratulations on your C93 .

https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/42/products_id/1131

·
Registered
24 Posts
Box20022, I found clipped and pinned grips on gunbroker for $40 plus shipping. I have two already and the guy does a nice job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts