HKPRO Forums banner

My new HK Multi-tool

6K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  lakelandman 
#1 · (Edited)
I hope this is the place to post this. I just gotta brag on this HK branded multi-tool from Benchmade. It is absolutely awesome!

Attachments

See less See more
#17 · (Edited)
I got one of them from HK Parts, and was incredibly disappointed. The blade was not sharp at all, it looked fairly cheaply made (said made in China), and there were no locks for keeping the blade or any other tool locked in the unfolded position. It was worse than any Leatherman that I've owned, and far less useful than my Leatherman MUT. I don't know if I got a cheap knockoff by mistake, but if not, I'd be embarrassed to have HKs name on it.

This is the exact tool that I bought. https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-Multi-Tool-Plus-Tactical-311p2651.htm

#20 ·
I think that most of us people who love H&K would be willing to spend more money of good quality H&K products that were NOT made in China. I know there are some cheap H&K knifes out there. I have a very good Benchmade out the front knife that listed for $300.00. Its a really nice knife that is my EDC. I believe that you get what you pay for. I am not a rich man but would rather have quality.

#18 ·
I’ve had the HK Benchmade multi-tool for several years. When I got it I knew it was part of Benchmade’s “made in China” line. With that in mind, it’s on pare with pretty much every other multi-tool I’ve owned/used.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.