HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, recently purchased a new HK45c, should be picking up from my local FFL in about a week. Should i clean it and lube before taking it to the range?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Clean and lube as per the manual. The grease/oil in the new pistol as shipped are more preservatives than lubrication. Congrats on your new HK and enjoy !!! Bill

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx Bill:wink:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Congrats!

Do as Sarge said and feed her a healthy diet of ammo and you will love her!

Oh, and welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Hello all, recently purchased a new HK45c, should be picking up from my local FFL in about a week. Should i clean it and lube before taking it to the range?
Welcome and i think you chose the Best HK made. That's saying alot because you cannot go wrong with any HK..Congrat's!!

·
Banned
188 Posts
No pics, don't believe you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you had your HK45c out to the range yet? And if you shot this handgun at the range how was the reliability & recoil?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really frustrating. I ordered my HK45c from TG on feb 3rd, they usually ship 7-10 days after order, so i call on day 7 to get an update and their phone number system says its under construction and you can only contact TG via an email status, so i email last Friday and i get status not available, emailed on Tuesday same thing, then i emailed today only to be told that their supplier does not have one in stock (when i placed my order over the phone i was told it was in stock) and that the supplier should have one in 14 business days. So i canceled my order and reordered from another source and should have it next week.

Not sure what happended with TG????

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Oh well, don't sweat the small stuff. You'll soon have it in your grubby hands and then you won't remember anything about the wait.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts