HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
That's a killer deal! Mags are dirt cheap but if the gun is NIB with both stocks it would bring $2200-$2400 easy I think.
Look over some of the auctions and check out the pics. Most of them will show pics of the markings on the magwell with the date codes. If the markings on your friends rifle are like those it's likely genuine HK.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Post a pic of the left side of the magwel. And whatever you do DO NOT try to shoot 7.62 x 39 rounds out of it :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's all I got from the seller. He had those on his phone. I'll have to go from those until I see it in person

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Cant really tell from those pics, you need pics of the magwell which should have the year of manufacture, HK stamp, German nitro stamp, etc...

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
If that scratch is any indicator to the condition of the rest of the gun I wouldn't call it NIB. Still a great deal though, if the rest of the gun is good and the bore is excellent.
Looks like a real mccoy HK91 to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah different than he described but still good for $1500 if the bore is nice and insides arent beat to hell?

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
Yup. I'd jump all over that one were it my chance.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The time is now, get off the computer and buy, buy, buy!! I would jump all over that in a heartbeat.

If you don't, please provide me with a contact number and I'll buy it. :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
Super nice gun and deal! Good job on the purchase.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts